The successful candidate will need to:
• Have sound knowledge and experience of implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
• Be confident in leading and supporting a professional team of qualified and unqualified staff including apprentices
• Promote, build and engage with parents/carers and other family members
• Be IT literate
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Have a minimum NVQ3 qualification - an Early Year’s degree is desired along with First Aid and Safeguarding.
This is a full time position - 40 hours per week
However, we do reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications.
up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience